TR-960 is a high temp multiple capacity semi-permanent release coating which cures under atmospheric condition, bonding a durable thin clear release coating to the mold surface. Multiple releases per application for polyester, epoxy, polyimides, BMC, SMC, and various other advanced resins in fiberglass or graphite composite molding processes, thermoplastic, and Rubber molding.
- Excellent hi-temp properties (Thermally Stable 7000 F) (371 C)
- Multiple release per application
- Ease of application - fast drying
- No contaminating transfer
- Easily recoats without build-up
- An effective multiple release agent for the FRP and related molders.
- Open mold hand or spray lay-up
- Resin transfer molding (RTM)