TR-930 is a high-temp multiple capability semi-permanent release coating which cures under atmospheric condition, bonding a durable thin, clear release coating to the mold surface. Multiple releases per application for polyester, epoxy, polyimides, BMC, SMC, and various other advanced resins in fiberglass or graphite composite molding processes, thermoplastic rotational and rubber molding.
- Excellent hi-temp properties (Thermally Stable to 750°F).
- Multiple release per application.
- Ease of application and fast cure time.
- No pre-release or transfer.
- Wipes to high gloss finish.
- Easily recoats without build-up.
An effective multiple release agent for the FRP and related molders.
- Open mold hand or spray lay-up
- Resin transfer molding (RTM)