TR-910 Sealer is a resilient moisture cure film forming base coat which acts to seal the mold surface before
application of the TR-900FD Series semi-permanent release agents.
- Hi-Temp properties (Thermally Stable 750F).
- Protects against STYRENE attack and maximizes performance of the TR-900FD, & 930 Liquid Semi-Permanent Release agents.
- Aids break in release and seals porosity.
- Moisture cure which adheres well to the mold surface with no transfer.
- Compatible with most release agents
A Base Coat or Sealer applied to fiberglass, metal or composite tooling prior to application of the TR-900, & TR-930 Releases. Recommended for all types of POLYESTER molding, EPOXY molding and other THERMOSET MOLDED fiberglass or Graphite Reinforced applications.