3M Random Orbital Buffer 28392 is designed for use in automotive manufacturing (AOEM) paint shop applications for buffing or polishing medium-size defects on clear coat, powder coat, acrylic, solid surface and polyurethane. It features a powerful yet quiet 0.45 HP precision-balanced air-powered motor and numerous ergonomic features for expert handling and superior comfort during prolonged use.
- Lightweight air-powered tool excels at buffing and polishing on clear coat and powder coat
- Low-profile, lightweight design and quiet operation enhance operator control and comfort
- Use with 3M Finesse-it Polishes and Foam Buffing Pads for a uniform finish on today's paint finishes (polishes and pads sold separately)
- Powerful 0.45 HP motor provides professional performance for all buffing applications
- Ergonomic features such as 3M Gripping Material, curved wrist rest and a recessed lever provide ease of use
- Works well on a variety of surfaces, including wood and metals?
- Box includes one 5 3M Hookit D/F Low Profile Finishing Disc Pad (PN84226) and one 3M Finesse-it Buffing Pad, Orange Foam (PN02362)