The Hookit Abrasive Disc Pads were designed to bring new levels of efficiency and performance to a broad range of auto body projects. Specific pads are tapered for sanding projects on flat surfaces or contours, low speed or high. Disc pads feature our Hookit attachment system for use with a range of Hookit abrasive discs, affording quick change-outs and longer life of disc pads and discs.
- Hookit attachment system enables easy disc change-out, maximizing abrasive disc life
- Tapered edges from 15 degrees to 45 degrees make it easy to sand on flat or contoured surfaces
- Choose pads designed for 1,500 to 12,000 maximum rpms for a variety of uses
- Medium density foam construction provides support and flexibility for finer finishing and longer pad life
- Disc pads designed to save time and money on specific auto body projects