3M Roloc Disc 777F features 3M-engineered high-performing ceramic abrasive grain blended with aluminum oxide for a combination of durability and cutting efficiency that increases productivity for both stock removal and finishing. The heavy, water-resistant polyester backing supports medium-pressure applications, a consistent cut-rate, and both wet and dry applications.
- A blend of ceramic and aluminum oxide mineral self-sharpens and offers improved durability and cut-rate over aluminum oxide
- 3M Roloc attachment system enables efficient and secure attachment and removal of the disc
- Polyester backing is extremely tough to support medium-pressure applications while maintaining consistent performance in both wet and dry applications
- Grinding aid reduces grinding temperatures for processes involving heat-sensitive alloys such as stainless steel, nickel alloys, and titanium
- Heat-resistant resin coating bonds abrasive to backing for durability under pressure, heat, and water