The 3M Sander/Buffer 28773 is a lightweight air-powered rotary tool designed to run a variety of 5-6" abrasives. One of our highest powered sanding and buffing tools, it is commonly used in AOEM paint shops for sanding applications as well as removing paint defects or imperfections in automotive clear coats.
- Pneumatic tool runs 5-6" accessories and buff pads at a lower speed for controlled repair of minor scratches and imperfections
- Robust 1 HP motor and supports heavy-duty applications
- Versatile tool with 5/8-11 threads can be used with 3M Disc Pads (sold separately) for either sanding or buffing
- Accepts 3M Quick Connect Adaptor 05752 (sold separately) for use with double-sided compounding and polishing pads
- Works well on a variety of surfaces, including wood and metals
- Max RPM of 3,500 - use accessories ?with an RPM equal to or higher than 3,500