Fillet is a resilient polyester milled fiberglass reinforced compound designed to be applied between gel coat and laminate to fill corners or sharp transitions thus eliminating air voids. Ultra smooth spreading. Pumpable and has extreme bonding strength.
- Reinforced polyester putty/gel to fill corners or sharp transitions
- Reduces air voids and dry fibers in laminates
- Low shrink and exotherm to produce better quality finishes
- Maintains resiliency to resist cracking and local impact damage
- Can also be used to fill voids in plywood and for bonding wood to FRP or wood-to-wood