Scotch #35 Colored Electrical Tapes are stretchy, conformable, vinyl plastic that resists fading. Insulates and protects against abrasion, water, solvent splashes and chemicals. Flame retardant and weather resistant. U.L Listed.
- The combination of the pressure-sensitive, rubber-resin adhesive and the PVC backing offers excellent electrical and mechanical protection
- Flame-retardant and highly resistant to UV rays, abrasion, moisture, alkalis, solvents and many acids
- Suitable for use in phase identification, color-coding of motor leads and piping systems and for marking safety areas
- Withstands a temperature range of 14 to 221 °F (-10 to 105 °C)
- UL Listed, VDE, CSA Certified and RoHS 2015/863/EU Compliant