The 3M Organic vapor/acid gas cartridge can be used for a variety of applications, including: pharmaceutical, petrochemical, utilities, aluminum reduction, chemical manufacturing, laboratories, and pulp and paper. This respirator cartridge works with 3M Half and Full Facepiece 6000 and 7000 Series and FF-400 Series Full Facepiece Respirators.
When properly used with an approved 3M particulate respirator , this respirator cartridge helps provide respiratory protection from certain organic vapors, chlorine, hydrogen chloride, sulfur dioxide, or hydrogen sulfide or hydrogen fluoride.
For use in concentrations up to 10 times the Permissible Exposure Limit (PEL) with half facepiece and full facepiece respirators when qualitatively fit-tested, or up to 50 times PEL with full facepiece respirators when quantitatively fit-tested.
Not for use in environments that are immediately dangerous to life or health (IDLH).
Review full user instructions for details on proper respirator use and NIOSH approvals.
- NIOSH approved for protection against certain organic vapors or acid gases
- Swept-back design allows an enhanced field of view and comfort
- Bayonet compatibility allows use with many 3M half and full facepiece designs
- Wide range of applications reduces inventory needs
- Simple installation and usage requirements reduce training needs