Dry Guide Coat is used to identify surface imperfections such as pinholes in body filler and deep scratches in primer. Unlike liquid and aerosol guide coats, Dry Guide Coat requires no masking before use, and there is no dry time after application. The dry solvent-free formula doesn't clog sandpaper and delivers easier cleanup.
- Dry guide coat reveals surface imperfections such as pinholes and scratches
- Dry consistency requires no masking and requires no drying time
- Product may be used in both wet or dry sanding
- Contains no intentionally added solvents
- Powder is ideal to highlight body lines